MusicDiffusion’s new partners: TikTok, Anghami, JioSaavn, Yandex, VKontakte…
MusicDiffusion is happy to welcome new partners for its digital music distribution: TIKTOK, ANGHAMI, JIOSAAVN, YANDEX, VKONTAKTE…
First at all, we would like to thank you to be part of the MusicDiffusion success, you are now more than ever to use our platform dedicated to all music creators around the world! Thanks to you, last month we blasted all our previous records 🚀🙏 This motivates us even more to create each day a better service and be helpful to our community during this hard period. Community that you can join on our exclusive social network for musicians now also available on mobile with our new applications.
Today we are happy to announce new partners for our music distribution, already available in our music distribution dashboard. With no additional fee, our members can now deliver previous releases or new music on all those new channels:
– TIKTOK: TikTok is a global video community powered by music. With this app you can discover, create and edit amazing videos, and easily share them with your friends and the whole world. Create and edit videos instantly using special filters, funny stickers and much more.
– ANGHAMI: Anghami is the first and largest legal music streaming platform in the Middle East and is also present in the North Africa region. It has a massive audience of 70 million registered users that generate 1 billion plays per month, according to the last results shared by the company.
– JIOSAAVN: JioSaavn is an Indian music streaming service and a digital distributor of Bollywood, English and other regional Indian music across the world. Since it was founded in 2007 as Saavn, the company has acquired rights to over 40 million music tracks in 15 languages.
– IHEART: iHeartRadio is a free broadcast, podcast and streaming radio platform owned by iHeartMedia, Inc – USA. It functions as the national umbrella brand for iHeartMedia’s radio network aggregating its over 850 local iHeartMedia radio stations across the United States. iHeartRadio is available across more than 250 platforms and 2,000 devices including smart speakers, digital auto dashes, tablets, wearables, smartphones, virtual assistants, TVs and gaming consoles.
– KKBOX: KKBOX is a music streaming service established by a group of Taiwanese software programmers in 2004. It targets the Asian market, focusing on regions like Taiwan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, etc. Working on a freemium and premium basis, listeners can listen to over 20-million songs on smartphones, TVs, media centers and computers.
– MIXCLOUD: Mixcloud is a long-form Internet audio platform. The service provides a home for users who create radio shows, Podcasts and long-form audio from around the world. Mixcloud allows all users to browse and stream audio content uploaded on its site. Registered users can upload content such as radio shows, DJ mixes, and podcasts, as well as promote and distribute their content through Mixcloud’s own social networking widget.
– MONKINGME : MonkingMe is a music streaming service from Spain. Users can listen to online and offline songs for free, in exchange for viewing advertisements, answering surveys and other advertising actions that generate an economic benefit. MonkingMe has various available services: Music streaming and download, Merchandising, Promotion and Advertising.
– RESSO: Resso is a music streaming app that allows users to listen to music as well as generate their own visual content to be displayed in the background while a song is playing. Resso is the new highlight service from ByteDance, the creators of TikTok app
– UNITED MEDIA AGENCY (UMA): UMA provides a music service to customers directly and on a B2B basis with the Mail.ru group. Mail.ru owns and operates Mail.ru (https://mail.ru), one of largest email providers in Russia / the Commonwealth of Independent States. Mail.ru also owns and operates the three largest social media networks in Russia/ the CIS: VKontakte (VK) (https://vk.com) Odnoklassniki (OK) (https://ok.ru) Moi Mir (MM) or ‘My World’ (https://my.mail.ru) Additionally, and as part of the licensing deal, UMA is also making content available in BOOM, a mobile application developed by the group on their behalf which will serve as a standalone music app for the social network users of Mail.Ru Group.
– YANDEX : Yandex.Music is streaming service available in Russia, CIS countries, Georgia, Israel. There are 2 models used: Freemium model – Available on desktop and mobile devices (limited functionality). Monetized by audio ads, display ads and contextual ads. Premium model – Available on desktop and mobile devices. Goes under subscription.
Lämna en kommentarWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!