New: Showcase your creativity on Instagram Reels with MusicDiffusion
MusicDiffusion is excited to announce the launch of Instagram Reels, a new tool for creating and discovering short Instagram videos to capture the attention of your audience!
Instagram is already one of the essential platforms for independent artists, since the network has given them the opportunity to express themselves and connect with their fans for several years. Whether through its partnership with MusicDiffusion which allows fans to access your music from the app or through the possibility that it offers to add the lyrics of their favorite songs to their stories to send a message, Instagram is undoubtedly one of the spearheads of artists marketing strategy.
With the launch of Instagram Reels, the network gives you yet another good reason to use it to connect with your audience.
Instagram Reels is a new feature that allows users to edit 15-second video clips with background music. Once created, the Reel can be shared on the Explore tab to reach new fans and introduce music to all platform users. In addition to giving you a new way to encourage your fans to use your titles in their videos, this entertaining tool is guaranteed to have a great time.
When creating your first Reel, take a look at the options available to you to customize your videos however you want.
- Audio content: Choose your music! If you’ve delivered to Facebook with MusicDiffusion, your releases should already be available for selection on Instagram.
- Reading speed: Fast or slow? It’s up to you! This is a fantastic tool for highlighting the highlights of certain tracks or for creating a video that follows the beat of your song.
- Augmented reality effects: In addition to stickers and GIFs, this tool gives you the option of incorporating augmented reality (AR) effects into your videos. Of course, you can always choose them from a constantly updated catalog of graphics.
- Timer: Trigger the start of recording remotely and take the opportunity to imagine different content.
- Multi-clip pane: Use this tool to start recording your sequence and then stop it to integrate it into your video, which should not exceed 15 seconds in total.
- Ghost Tool: Perfect for customizing the timeline or getting smooth transitions, this option lets you see the last frame you recorded while you add a new section to your video.
HOW TO SHARE YOUR REELS
The Share on Reels option allows you to only share your Reels in the Explore tab of your Instagram. So instead of appearing in the news feed of your subscribers, your creation will be highlighted on this tab, allowing you to reach a wide audience. Of course, your Reels will still appear on your Instagram profile, but in a different space. If you want to share your creations both on your Reels and on your News Feed, that is also possible!
Hashtags have always been at the heart of Instagram. Using a hashtag to follow content related to certain topics or trends is one of the go-to methods for discovering new posts, and Reels allows artists to explore this functionality further. In addition to being able to contribute to trending topics, artists can now create their own to inspire users. Artists and fans alike can add trending tracks/audios and hashtags to their Reels to get the maximum audience.
WHAT TO SHARE
Like every time a new feature is available on a social network or on a platform, artists should start by playing around with it to discover it. Think about what your fans particularly like. Find out how you express yourself best. Ask yourself how Reels can help you strengthen your brand and digital strategy.
The most successful music videos are surprising, funny, and often just right. You will need to post content that will make your fans want to watch it multiple times, share it, and create their own music video. You are the one who decides what kind of content you want to post, but like any other network, its ultimately the most inspiring, relevant and user-friendly posts that work best.
SHOW YOUR CREATIONS
We don’t need to give you a lesson on this, but there are some tips that might help you create a relevant Reel. Here is the procedure to follow in our opinion:
1) PREPARE IT
Think about the message you want to share. Do you just want to ask your fans how their day is going, or would you like to tackle something deeper, more thoughtful, that has been going through your mind for some time? A bit of both? Either way, make sure you show yourself the best you can to your fans.
2) SKIN IT
You only have 15 seconds to get your idea across. If you want to build a Reel that incorporates different settings, locations, characters, or angles, take the time to prepare each sequence before. The advantage of this preparation is that it will allow you to use the beat that you want and coordinate your clip with it. And believe us, this organization will save you time.
3) FILM IT
Just like with videos or Insta Directs that you save on your smartphone, there are some tips that will give your Reel a special touch.
- Light: Make sure you are not filming under a direct light source and try to leave it behind the lens.
- Color / Tones: Use different lighting effects to set the mood of your clip.
- Get the attention of your fans: It’s the very first seconds of your Reel that should hook your fans.
- Use the tools at your disposal: Instagram Reels offers you a whole catalog of effects and tools with which to create your clip (see above); make sure you use it to entertain your audience.
- Have fun: Remember that this feature is all about giving you a good time. If your fans see you having fun with your music, they’ll want to do the same.
4) PUBLISH IT
As we already mentioned, you will be able to publish your clip to your news feed or to your Reels tab (in which case it will be visible in the Discover area of other users). But, like everything in your career, it’s important to build a consistent, long-term strategy.
Instagram Reels is a new feature that lends itself perfectly to the creative expression game. And finally, isn’t this one of the main strengths of artists? This new tool will allow you to create new content to share with your fans to make you known, to communicate with them or to encourage them to integrate your tracks into their Reels. Above all, don’t forget to keep up to date with the latest trends or fashionable challenges on social media. Who knows, soon it might be your song that will make the buzz on Reels.
Dejar un comentario¿Quieres unirte a la conversación?
Siéntete libre de contribuir