Make your Single, EP or Album available as pre-order on iTunes
An iTunes pre-order is an order placed for a Single / EP or Album which has not yet been released.
Pre-orders allow fans to guarantee immediate delivery on release.
Making your Release available as a pre-order is also a GREAT promotion tool for teasing about your music on social networks, websites…etc.
Additionally, high pre-order rates can be used to generate publicity to further increase sales.
Your release date shall be at least 15 days in the future
Your release must be delivered before setting up a pre-order
Please stipulate how many products from your catalogue you’d like to be sent as pre-orders for iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts
- The new hit “She’s on Fire” by Horizonte & Mr Vegas powered by MusicDiffusion22 October 2018 - 20 08 01 100110
- Distribute your music for free to Spotify with MusicDiffusion16 October 2018 - 22 10 28 102810
- New track from Jeremy Hills: “Cocobutt” powered by MusicDiffusion16 October 2018 - 18 06 51 105110
- Get your lyrics into music stores with MusicDiffusion8 October 2018 - 1 01 42 104210
- Multi-awarded music label PalmaCoco teams up with MusicDiffusion7 October 2018 - 4 04 35 103510
- The new album from Rita Klara powered by MusicDiffusion6 October 2018 - 5 05 30 103010
- Compare MusicDiffusion with TuneCore vs. CD Baby vs. Distrokid (Update)6 October 2018 - 3 03 17 101710