Make your Single, EP or Album available as pre-order on iTunes
An iTunes pre-order is an order placed for a Single / EP or Album which has not yet been released.
Pre-orders allow fans to guarantee immediate delivery on release.
Making your Release available as a pre-order is also a GREAT promotion tool for teasing about your music on social networks, websites…etc.
Additionally, high pre-order rates can be used to generate publicity to further increase sales.
Your release date shall be at least 15 days in the future
Your release must be delivered before setting up a pre-order
Please stipulate how many products from your catalogue you’d like to be sent as pre-orders for iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts
- French radios audiences (November-December 2018)16 January 2019
- Music Publishing Explained for Musicians16 January 2019
- Visualizing 40 Years of Music Industry Sales14 January 2019
- Music distribution: What every artist needs to know14 January 2019
- How to choose the best music distribution for you13 January 2019
- MusicDiffusion wishes a successful 2019 to creators1 January 2019
- Famous Red Bus Studios entrusts its music distribution to MusicDiffusion25 November 2018