Make your Single, EP or Album available as pre-order on iTunes
An iTunes pre-order is an order placed for a Single / EP or Album which has not yet been released.
Pre-orders allow fans to guarantee immediate delivery on release.
Making your Release available as a pre-order is also a GREAT promotion tool for teasing about your music on social networks, websites…etc.
Additionally, high pre-order rates can be used to generate publicity to further increase sales.
Your release date shall be at least 15 days in the future
Your release must be delivered before setting up a pre-order
Please stipulate how many products from your catalogue you’d like to be sent as pre-orders for iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts
- Artists Focus: Starblast and its debut single “Rhythm is a Dancer”20 May 2019
- How to sell & distribute ringtones from your music with MusicDiffusion19 May 2019
- How to distribute and sell your music on Beatport with MusicDiffusion30 March 2019
- Artists Focus: Jo Bal and his EP “Vizion 4K”27 March 2019
- Discover our new updates and our new stores availables for music distribution25 March 2019
- 25 Million streams and sales for the MusicDiffusion community last February !13 March 2019
- Artists Focus: Rita Klara’s new music video “Lush”3 March 2019