Make your Single, EP or Album available as pre-order on iTunes
An iTunes pre-order is an order placed for a Single / EP or Album which has not yet been released.
Pre-orders allow fans to guarantee immediate delivery on release.
Making your Release available as a pre-order is also a GREAT promotion tool for teasing about your music on social networks, websites…etc.
Additionally, high pre-order rates can be used to generate publicity to further increase sales.
Your release date shall be at least 15 days in the future
Your release must be delivered before setting up a pre-order
Recent Blog Posts
- Ringtones distribution comparative (MusicDiffusion vs. Tunecore vs. CD Baby vs. Distrokid and more…)28 August 2019
- Artists Focus: « Flashback » by Kazzey26 August 2019
- Why distribute ringtones from your music is a genius idea?26 August 2019
- Artists Focus: “Call Me” by Royal Riviera feat. Notrelle with MusicDiffusion17 August 2019
- How to obtain more plays and subscribers easily on Spotify, Apple Music and Youtube?17 August 2019
- Success Stories: the viral video “Denis Saint” from our member Jo Bal13 August 2019
- What’s the difference between Mastering and Mixing? – 5 steps to create a successful song12 August 2019