Make your Single, EP or Album available as pre-order on iTunes
An iTunes pre-order is an order placed for a Single / EP or Album which has not yet been released.
Pre-orders allow fans to guarantee immediate delivery on release.
Making your Release available as a pre-order is also a GREAT promotion tool for teasing about your music on social networks, websites…etc.
Additionally, high pre-order rates can be used to generate publicity to further increase sales.
Your release date shall be at least 15 days in the future
Your release must be delivered before setting up a pre-order
Please stipulate how many products from your catalogue you’d like to be sent as pre-orders for iTunes:
Recent Blog Posts
- How Level Music try to cheat and lie to the independant music community!16 June 2019
- Spotify celebrates 100 million Premium subscribers14 June 2019
- Are streaming services resurrecting the music industry?13 June 2019
- Artists Focus: “Privacy” by DayVinci & Dj Astonish13 June 2019
- Stem forsakes away thousand music creators… How to transfer your music to MusicDiffusion for free?12 June 2019
- Artists Focus: “Lucky Me”, the new album by dbClifford22 May 2019
- Promote your music on streaming platforms with MusicDiffusion new promo services21 May 2019